PASI, Inc. (Parent Advocates for Spanish Immersion) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. They consist of a Board of Directors and officers and strive to enhance the Spanish Immersion Language Program experience by providing support and encouragement to the students, teachers, and families.
The Purpose of PASI:
- To promote educational activities and experiences for the Spanish Language Immersion Program students
- To foster a positive relationship within the school community by organizing events that benefit the school’s students and their families
- To reach out the community by supporting community-wide projects
- To support the program’s growth and needs specifically, but not limited to: classroom materials, providing funding for teaching interns via an international exchange program, professional teacher development opportunities, community connections, educating the public on immersion education and second language acquisition
- To give parents/guardians an opportunity to become involved in their child’s education
They meet monthly and frequently update their website to keep parents informed. Please visit pasisf.shutterfly.com for more information.